This ASE certified program develops student skills in the maintenance and repair of automobiles. Emphasis will be on the diagnosis and repair of automobiles to provide learning opportunities such as engine overhaul, brake repair, steering repair, and electrical system repair. All systems needed to operate an automobile will be included in the learning experiences for auto technology students. This program accepts cars and trucks from the public, so students will learn to troubleshoot vehicles and learn through real-world experiences on actual customer vehicles.
- Earn up to 12 college credits at the University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH)!
- ASE Certified Technician (NATEF)
- ASE – Maintenance and Light Repair
- ASE – Automotive Brakes
- ASE – Automotive Suspension and Steering
- ASE – Automotive Engine Performance
- ASE – Automotive Engine Repair
- ASE – Automotive Electronic/Electrical Systems
- OSHA 10